Tuesday, 17 April 2012

MY HOLIDAYS

Met the girls before my work to update about lives!






A day where we exchange LANGUAGES!



Out with Sharon and Jinhan to watch movie!




After training, met the girls to celebrate Jiayu's birthday.


Joey and Jinhan came my house to do Jiayu handmade calander!










So yup that's my holidays! =D
Filled with lots of funs and excitements thanks to all these people in my life. And ya my brothers, no photos taken cause we rarely take photos when we went out. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd day of school. 2nd day of year 2. New life, new classmates.

The bonding wasn't there with the new classmates, nobody wants to add each other on facebook despite creating a class group. Thank god I've Cherie, Sean and Anthony with me. Somehow, year 2 feels better in a way. I feel more closer now cause we kind of depends on one another now and the four of us really sticks like superglue. Thank god I've them but I miss Shih ean SO MUCH.

They said year 2 will be the best year out of your 3 poly years. I kind of think it's true but then..maybe I judged it too early? Let's see.

And ahh I know my blog colours look weird now, give me some time. I'll design it nicely LOL. And I think WCD module helps alot. I like kind of familiarise with using blogger cause I somehow know the codes and I can edit it to make the things I want. COOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment