Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Inevitable

Went to visit my grandma today. I feel so heart pain when I saw so many bruises all over her body and all the pipes that are over her. She's even wearing an oxygen mask. The past 2 days, her situation is considered to be really criticial. Glad that things got better but still she's not stabilized yet. Really hoping for the best..

I admit there a lot of times where I just don't like her and don't want to respect her. There's a lot of reasons for me to say this la but then..I guess no matter what, she's still part of my family and what I feel now, is really inevitable? Cause its like I never thought I would actually feel this way. Feel that heavy when I see her in this state.

Hmm just hope things get better!

And on a happy note, we did quite well for our presentations today! :D

Today... gonna take a break already before I start my ENBP Assignment tomorrow!

Till then, velle

No comments:

Post a Comment