Thursday, 13 September 2012

Being independent

During work!

My glowing light jar hehehe actually I just break the lightsticks in and put it in! I REALLY LIKE IT! It will be better if I put in glitters.



Before I added the pink lightstick in!

Hui juan birthday! Mini birthday gathering after work.





My holiday life is just plain boring. Work and work and work! Just to earn enough money for my Australia trip with my family and relatives! Still learning to be really independent, not taking money from my Mummy and I am seriously trying my best! 

Anyway, some people at my workplace are really nice but there are some who are just so urghhh! I rather you just scold me than indirectly shooting me. I really prefer people who are straightforward than people who are being sarcastic. This kind of people just go away la so zzzz. But hmm working at Harry Potter exhibition makes me really good sometimes because its HARRY POTTER! I've always been a fan of Harry Potter and looking at all the props and all the costumes just makes me happy! Till now, I still feel very amazed and fascinating that I'm so close to HARRY POTTER. It just makes me feel that way hahahaha.

Miss some of my friends. Today I had dinner with Xinyou and Kian tao. Always talking about life and funny things! I guess we'll never get bored of it hahaha. Always wondering about life... am I thinking too hard?

I just really like them so much! FRIENDS FOREVER TO ALL OF US! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment