I finally went clubbing ytd woohooo!! After so long, we finally went clubbing yeah ^^^^^. We went Rebel together with my usual clique, sean, xinyou, bryan, jiayu, yi xuan and me! I enjoyed myself soooo much!! Never thought that I would actually love clubbing. Couldn't find my IC at first and it totally spoil my mood because everyone is waiting for me and I am still at home looking for my IC!
I think the reason why I enjoyed myself so much is because I felt safe! Its like when you're safe then you can fully enjoy yourself, thats how I feel! And thank god, the guys was there to protect us especially SEAN for protecting me. I feel protected and safe! Anyway, all the girls there was like wearing until so revealing and the three of 3 (Yixuan, me and Jiayu) look super noob hahaha! And the way we danced HAHAHA! Its like they shake their butts but we shake our head more than our butts hehehe but its really fun, I think I like the atmosphere! I wanna go clubbing again but must be with the right people la!
After finished dancing, you just feel sian though you feel super drained. I think clubbing makes you drained! And its a little sad cause you feel like you're back to reality. No more getting high, living in your own world, having fun with your friends.
So yeah didn't take many photos because its dark there so just one reflection.
 |
OUR VIRGIN CLUBBING EXPERIENCE! I PUT EYELINER LEH. FISH HELPED ME TAKE AND I THINK I LOOK DIFFERENT!! A NEW LOOK.
|
AND OO DO YOU MISS ISIS? Gonna post all her recent photos that we took recently. Hahaha!
 |
| She is all ready for a swim! |
 |
| With her best friend Wenshi and her " fling " |
 |
| Going for her Barney show! |
 |
| Acting like a monkey again hahaha! |
 |
| Her ballet performance! Beautiful Isis! |
 |
| Baby and Aunty ISIS LOL LOL |
Going to Australia in a few hours! :) Back on the 17th! SO BYEBYE! I'll have fun there.
No comments:
Post a Comment