Friday, 21 December 2012

Back to December








Its holidays and its December! Its a busy month, full of activities and commitments. Although its a holidays with 3 weeks break, I went back to school almost everyday or can I really say, its everyday? Hahaha. I got a total of 4 projects to deal with and each project requires a lot of time and effort. Damn sian that I have to go back to school on every Mon - Fri and come back home late, but I'm quite happy because I didn't feel that stressful as compared to last time. I think its because of the consistency? Hahaha.

Meeting up with friends became lesser but I'll still try my best to squeeze time out to meet them! I went for supper with my dear bros and fish at bukit timah ytd! I met up with Jasmine, Cherlyn and Fish on last tuesday too. We went for dinner at Hatched, not nice de. As in I don't think I really like leh and the price is quite expensive, not worth it. Hmm, I also went out with Jinhan and Atiqah! Though I always meet out with my poly friends to do projects, but we also went out together hahahaha. Later I'll be meeting them for xmas party, gonna be a hell fun night! I also went out with Xy and Kt! I also... hmm met up with my girls quite often. 

Everything is good, so far so good. Though I didn't get enough rest everyday but I'm quite happy with all the things that happened this month! ^.> I feel good. So please, my life continue to be smooth sailing to the end of 2012 and I'll definitely look forward to a new 2013 with great wishes and goals.

And ohhhh I think I'll write a 2012 post!! To actually reflect on what happened this year! Maybe some day next week. =D

Stay happy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment