Sunday, 13 January 2013

I just want everything to be okay again.

I've braces with me now. Its in orange color but not that nice leh Idk why but nevermind can be change every month! So next month then I change to other colors. =D

Friday was good. In the midst of all these assignments, we should learn to relax right! Too long never go out enjoy so siannnn can. So my friday evening was spent with my two prince! KIANTAO AND XINYU Hahahaha. We went to Chinatown for porridge because of my braces, they know I can't really bite so we went for nice porridge together! The porridge was ok only but what matters most is the time spent together la so well it was ok. Then we went to CLARK QUAKE RIVERSIDE to slack and talk. Well spent day! :) DAMN LONG NEVER LIKE THIS ALREADY!

The best porridge I had so far was the one at plaza! That claypot porridge was really good though it was alittle pricey but I think the portion quite big also so maybe its worth it la!

Wanna see how I look in bracesssssssss? It look weird... really weird cause Idk how to smile.. I'm learning to smile now so GIVE ME TIME. I WILL LEARN TO SMILE NICELY.












I know I look very awkward when I smile but I really don't know how to smile now :( 

And sian..I feel damn sian. I hate to see so much changes between my friends. It sucks to see so much changes but you don't know how to resolve it. I tried to make things better but it just seems like I make things even worst. I don't know how to judge fairly. I tried to judge fairly and not use which friendship is more important and see who's wrong or right and I just feel that both parties got its own fault? I really don't know. I don't dare to be honest this time cause I am really scare of misunderstanding and I'll only make things even worst then when I want to be honest, I scare people will think I am too fake.. which I don't even know why I feel this way also. 

I don't like to see my friends falling apart cause it kinda affects me. I want to try to make things better but it only seems like all I did was making it even worst.. How can friendship be so fragile when all of us went through so much together? Perhaps this is just part of growing up, losing your friends and gaining new friends whom you didn't expect to be close to or never expect them to be there for you at all. Its really a disappointment to see so much changes and it seems like there's nothing much I can do to salvage the friendship.

Maybe I should just sit down and do nothing and just let life flow? If everything is fated, then everything will be ok again bah!





No comments:

Post a Comment