SLOWPITCH WEEK 2! Team Minions finally managed to won 1 game hehe, maybe its nothing to other people but its definitely great for us because we didn't expect ourselves to win and yeah, so unexpected and woohoo I'm a happie girl although I got my whole face burnt! ^^
Anyway, we didn't get into the second round so this is our last week playing together.. Quite sad though and I can't forget how all of us bid farewell to one another when we're going separate way. It felt a little heavy but on the other hand, knowing that we'll still have chances to play together makes me hyped up a little again hehe! Can't wait to join for other competitions, its gonna be so great! :)
And I think I look genuinely happy when playing softball. Definitely with the right group of people! ^^
![]() |
| this photo is too cute hahahaha!!! |
| damn sweet everyone is damn sweet |
To be honest, I felt even happier playing with them. I think I found myself most happy playing with them throughout my whole softball journey. They're just such nice bunch of people to be with. I don't know how Minions started off but everyone has their own story of joining this team and it really felt very nice when all of us are working towards the same goal. All of us came with a purpose to just have fun and enjoy the games, enjoy each other presence but of course, having the desire to win must be there too so that we can have more opportunity! But at the end of the day, despite winning or losing, we did not blame each other and just have fun! :)
I really think each and everyone of them are so cute and nice! I've never feel so comfortable before.. When I'm in SP softball, I wouldn't dare to talk to some of them because everytime I went for training, it felt so intense and everyone looks so serious.. But this time, I talked to everyone of them and all of them are super nice and cute haha! I even feel good when they disturb me because it makes me feel that we're a happy cute family haha! The guys are really nice especially Oscar, he's my idol man wah lao he's just damn damn good and still so humble.
Guess everyone did enjoyed playing together, I feel that everyone is just smiling so genuinely and I just can't stop hee hee when I looked at all the photos! I'm looking forward to play together with them again and its gonna be good again, another new experience and not forgetting, Coach Steve and Coach Marcus who're always there for us when we need them. I'm a super lucky ass who can still get to play softball. XIEXIE!!
Moving on, things are getting better so let's just hope for the best! Tell me, when was the last time when all of us get together? Hahaha well.. very long right?
Whatever will happens in the future, I don't know but whatever is good now, I'll hold on to it. Yup!
And how can I not indulge myself in exercising during holidays!?
| i think i will die 10 years earlier when i teach her chinese sibei naughty |
LALALA and I really loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hehe, happy 3 months to you and me. Tmr will be a great day for both of us, hiak hiak! :)
Goodbye, I've been really living well these days. Sleeping early, waking up early, exercising, spending short but quality time with my love, indulge myself in softball, meeting up with friends. :)
I hope holidays never ends.



No comments:
Post a Comment