Saturday, 28 September 2013


I typed it out and I backspaced. Then I typed it out, posted it and suddenly felt that I shouldn't be penning my thoughts down here and so here I am, deleting everything I wrote and doing a new post again..

It feels like, this personal space of mine doesn't belong to me anymore. I wish I could just write down everything about how I feel without giving second thoughts on how people feels and judge me. Here, feels like a normal daily diary instead of my personal space to reveal my everyday thoughts. It just feels different, I couldn't just pen down my thoughts anymore.. O well.

When did I became so weird/secretive/untrusting? Ah I don't know what am I talking about. Am I always like this? Keeping everything to myself? I guess so.. There's always this part of me which I couldn't get rid of, I could never.. Maybe I should say, I just don't like to and don't want to change this habit of mine.

Tomorrow is another day, goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment