Today was a super super physically tiring day, ok not only physically but mentally and emotionally too.
I had a really long day. Woke up in the early morning and went for softball training, its been long but it felt so good! :) After training, we had lunch together and back home. When I'm back home, I started packing my luggage and my mum and sister is seriously.. taking a toll on me. Both of them just non-stop ordering me here and there when I haven't even finish packing my luggage.. zzz and I'm damn fed up with my sister. Whatever. Met this very nice battery later and he cooked dinner for both of us. I finally got the time to SIT down and rest. I've been standing for the whole day and tolerating my mum and sister especially. Thank god for you, that 2 hours spent together really made me felt so much better.
Back home, I started planning and researching for my Taiwan trip which is next day... thanks to my sister who is bloody lazy and slept on my bed today and orders me around here and there, taking advantage of me. I was damn damn damn pissed but I was so so so drained that I don't wanna waste my time quarreling with someone not worth my efforts.
After researching, I thought I could finally end my day off and go to bed and at least get a 2 hour sleep before I start preparing to go to the airport. In the end, the moment I lie on my bed, check my whatsapp I cried.. there's FYP things for me to do and I feel so so so drained already.. My tears are rolling down while I'm typing this, ok I'm trying my best not to cry but those tears just rolled down automatically, its not that I want it. I just feel so lethargic. I couldn't even... rest and close my eyes for that 5 min and I've to forced myself to wake up to do work.
I don't know what to say and my first reaction was.. to just cry it off. Can never put down in words on the overwhelming stress that I really feel. My legs are sore from today's training, a little sun burnt, dark eye rings, swollen eyebags, grumpy face. whats else? ... I just need a break, is that too hard to ask for?
Everyday, I'm just tired tired and still..tired.. when can I get my well deserved break?
Taiwan will be good, I wish my FYP will not continue to be that burden even when I'm enjoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment