Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Fml. Fuck my fucking life. Seriously hate school for taking a toll on me for the past soon to be three years. Fucking burden market analysis that cause my face to pop out a few pimples because I'm so freaking stress about it for days, totally clueless about what to write. I finally managed to fucking wrote something down today. But I'm still URGH bloody idiot stuck at the last part, seriously.... Just look at the fucking time now?! URGH, My brain is so fucking tired because all my brain cells are dedicated to this bloody market analysis. Fml

And I got so drained everytime after I finished my Fyp that I feel like I'm gonna die totally manz. I don't have the remaining energy to study. And my god my econs, I'm clueless about everything SIMI Sai ok seriously just URGH.

Fucking last semester in poly. I just need to get through it. But fml it's get really tiring trying to balance and hold on to everything. Friends, relationship, work, studies, exercise.

And omgz my freaking eyes look bloody bad. Feel so URGH. Another thing to deal with - ugliness.

Ok just ok whatever ok just URGH so WAH Lao pek cek goodnight la OMG

I'll just scream at my doll bear -0-

No comments:

Post a Comment