Its FRIDAY tomorrow yeahz finally!! ^^
The SEPHORA receptionist job = SO FAR SO GOOD. I like the environment there, the people there are really nice and helpful. I love their office interior, its really just DAEBAK. Most importantly, they seems like they're enjoying their job which in a way, make me feel less stressful and I guess, happier? I hope that my future work environment will be smth like this, peaceful, calm and bonded. :)
Anyway, its my second day of work and I guess I'm doing fine? I was struggling and having panic-attack on the first day because firstly, I'm situated right at the entrance of the door so whoever comes in, will have to go through me before they get to meet their hmm client or whatever which means I'm always on the move. Secondly, I have to a book flights, hotels etc which nobody teach me before.... ( I know I so noob) Reply emails and just yeah, basically just what a receptionist have to do. But phewwwww, glad that I didn't screw things up. Everything is still under control hengheng. I'm still left with two more days and I don't dread going to work because honestly, I love being busy hee :)
Hahaha I love editing photos of you and me because it made me feels I'm closer to you when I miss you heee. Anyway I think I edit until damn cute. Btw sidetrack abit, LADY M IS SO OVERRATED. The vanilla crepe just taste like whip cream to me.. the green tea crepe omgzzz is so _O_ I think the cheesecake was allright but it wasn't that appealing for me to patronize the cafe again. But still, a good try! :)
This strawberry cheese cake look even more appealing... haha i so bad dc.
HAHAHAHA ROFL
" OMGZ AHHHHHHH DON'T PUNCH ME AHHHHHHHHHH ERBEJRBERJEBR "
HAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAAHAHAH FUCK
And so.... hello to my annoying face hahahahaah which I send to xy everytime hahaha oml.
GOODNIGHT FRIDAY IS HERE!
No comments:
Post a Comment