Monday, 15 September 2014

Don't wait, start recording happiness now

Its my beloved girlfriend birthday on the 14th, its her 21st birthday and I wanted it to be an unforgettable one for her. I planned her birthday surprise 2 weeks before everything and I'm so relieve that everything went well. Everything couldn't be successful without her friends and cousin help. :) 

Seeing you in an euphoric state made me smile hehe. You're honestly damn cute haha! I want you to feel the happiness I felt during my birthday because it is really one of the best feeling that you would never ever forget. I'm so overjoyed when I know you're surprised ha ha ha, <3 Happy 21st girlfriend, I want you to be healthy because nothing matters more than being healthy and just so you know, I am counting my blessing every time I'm with you and I'm not even lying about that. Thats because I am really thankful and never ever change anything about yourself, you're so amazing in your own way and one day, someone will realized that. WO AI NI <3

 


Stayover at my house with my #noobesthree! Life get weirdly busy when you grow up. Having free time together is really nice. Miss those days and yeah, cherishing every single day I have with them. Plus its a bonus for the three of us to escape from our commitments and spend three days straight together hehe because we need to get presents and prepare stuffs. Really drained but it was worth it :)

 

 


My Saturday was really fun-filled and eventful. I had KKM with my #noobesthree and off we go to marina barrage to celebrate Atiqah birthday. Despite the scorching hot sun and burnt skins, all of us had our share of fun. Took many cute photos and yeah, how I wish days like these last forever. With no worries, no burden but just enjoying my time with the ones I love. No stress :(







Hahaha I feel like we're secondary school girls hehe.

In the evening, I met up with Xy and we went over to Airport to send Bryan off for his exchange program to Australia. Its just a mere two weeks actually hahaha but still I love the feeling of sending people off HA HA HA 

 


Hehehe anything that includes the both of you, I'll always be inside :) 
I love being the lightbulb of you two hurhur








And here she is.. joining to be the " lightbulb " EEISHH

Hmm I guess we're better if the four of us stick together hurhur

 

HAPPY 1 YEAR 3 MONTHS!!! ^.>

A day of fun => More work to complete...

Sleep is for the weak but I LOVE SLEEPING. But fml, I got so much to do....

Allright gtg, haha wasted an hour here hehe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment