I made it, :) Week 7 of school, I did it! This is certainly a progression for me. I survived :) I may be slow but at least, I'm moving forward and not giving up.
I struggled and got bad grades for most of my quizzes/tests, I flunk most of it and even have the thought of quitting school lol. I got upset, I cried and all :( but its okay, because I know I tried my hardest.
And nowww I just gonna say hi to recess week! I'm just gonna let myself enjoy tmr and maybe Sunday? before I start catching up with my studies.
I want to go out and enjoy myself wholeheartedly. Its been awhile since I am doing what I am currently doing right now - lying on my bed and surfing the net with no worries..
I wanna walk around, go shopping, buy the things I like, eat ice cream and just enjoy my only rest day :)
I'm so happy today, like really really happy.
I hope all of you are happy for me too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment