A lot of time, we try to justify things in our head. We try to control the way we think, to be more positive etc. Sometimes our head get clouded by all the negativity, all being tickled by our emotions. And every once in a blue moon, you just get too emotional and felt as if the world is trying to pull you down, or should I put it in another way, letting your emotions to pull you down, get defeated and not being able to get back up because nothing seems right to you. Literally nothing can make you feel any better.
Isn't it scary how insecurities can destroy you and eat you up mentally? A part of me says, stop comparing and be confident, you're not perfect and you're good enough. Another part of me says, you'll never be good enough.
I'm at a loss for words. Have no idea how should I pen down my thoughts.. Just want to confess that I'm not getting any better, its still at the back of my mind every single day, I am still letting all these evil thoughts to kill me but I just kind of realized I should stop complaining because yeah, its just annoying.
But today, I feel too miserable and if I don't find any ways to vent it out, I be feeling even more awful. But I promise, I wouldn't annoy people with my insecurities anymore.
If only I am much more confident.
Nonetheless, I'm still a happy girl and that's weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment