Sunday, 9 November 2014

November babies

I had so much fun at POW birthday party yesterday. We are all really crazy, HAHAHA but just damn fun, especially the ride back home. We was so NOISEY, the car ride back was filled with so much laughters I cannot take it hahaha! Hate going back to reality after a day of fun. 







Happy 21st birthday POW. Like I written in the card, I may not be your best friend for the rest of your life but I'll always be there for you, for the rest of my life. I'll always be your best friend as long as I live. Sarang hae I love you, and please don't change anything about yourself. I really love everything about you right now. Sounds so les but eh idc HAHAHAAH. 

Andddd it was my brother tan birthday too, sadly we forgotten to take photos together but we surprised him at SAKAE SUSHI. 

Hahaha can't wait for holidays or Xmas to come, to spend more time with them. 



And throwback to SEAN 21st birthday party. Gwen was so sweet to throw him a birthday party, so glad that he's happy!! 



See you guys in December! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment