Sunday, 28 December 2014

Christmas 2014

I love my Christmas. I received a lot of presents hehe from my family and my loved ones. It's been a really great one this year :)

Bryan managed to get a free stay-cation at Hilton Hotel from his mum so the 4 of us actually celebrate xmas at town hehe. It's so fun! Feels like BKK all over again. Really love the lights at town, its so pretty. :)











And knowing that I'm into weird things like pretty lights decorations, he actually did this for me from scratch for our 1y6m and my xmas present. I love it a lot, really love it a lot. 

Maybe I should video down my weird lights collection one day hehe, I really love lights deco but my mum always say I waste electricity putting so many lights deco :(








Yearly reunion affair with #familyofeight and coach hehe. Always having so much fun and laughing so hard, thanks for making me laugh so hard guys. Its definitely been awhile since I laughed so hard! Coach is so funny haha, he seems to be in a good mood too damn cute!

So glad that Nicole and Jolene is back too :) Love all these beautiful girls!






Throwback to xmas shopping with these peeps ^^

Been awhile since I met up with Karen. I guess its been a year? Really long, glad to say, there was no awkwardness between us at all hehe. Everything was good and I really enjoyed shopping with them that day, trying out shoes at new look, talking so loudly =p, looking like retards but who cares.








Went to Paesson's 21st birthday party and I swear, its by far the coolest 21st birthday party I have ever attended. Guys are required to dress up as girls with wig and etc while girls just have to come per normal haha. It was awkward initially because there was only 4 girls and we don't know his friends at all but thank god, his friends are really friendly and funny people!

It was really entertaining to see the guys dress up as girls HAHA! Its definitely a really unique and cool birthday party and I'm sure it'll be memorable for Paesson :)

His mum was really sweet though!



With Mr. Annoying =p bleh



Nothing kills you like your mind. I love Jay Chou song, feeling regretful for not going his concert >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment