I feel like, I am better at managing my time nowadays. No longer that stress up over studies like I'm used to. Still, there's really endless work for me to do but I'm just trying my best and not thinking too much. Of course, I'll definitely pull up my results this semester but I'm no longer getting too uptight over every single thing. I try to enjoy and relax by giving myself to go out once per week so that I get to let down my hair and not feel suffocated by all the assignments/lab tests/quizzes.
I feel happier this way and I feels like, its seems more productive for me too. Work hard but play hard too because, what if today is your last day on earth?
Some overdued pictures!
Throwback to BIGBOX. Anyway that place is MEHzzzzz...
Turning 22 but still behaving like an overgrown kid....
I realized I hardly take any photos in school with my new friends and all etc HAHA. But just saying, I enjoyed myself in school despite whining every time. Seen a number of people who're really selfish and pretentious but I don't really care because I truly gained a number of good friends here and there :)
Rachel Wedding. My generation of the ELDEST COUSIN is married! Really happy for her because we grow up together and all so really feel very touched and happy to witness her marriage :)
Isis angry cause lovette keep talking to me haahahaha
Very lazy to sort out my photossssss so I just uploading every single thing LOL
MY FAV TOM YAM YTF!!!!!!!!
Some days are happier, some days are just bad but I'm living everyday like its the last day.
Thankful, more than happy to be in this earth surrounded by so many wonderful people.
Receiving help here and there easily, doted by so many people be it close/not close, know a number of sincere new friends and being blissfully loved.
Love, does not have to be felt with words but rather simple actions.
I love my life because I'm such a lucky girl <3
No comments:
Post a Comment