Witnessed a rainbow today and it feels like it's here for me. Missed a good opportunity to go for an overseas community exchange programme because the module that I need to take during summer term clashes with the exchange. I was so devasted initially because I really wanted to go and I kind of got a spot already. But we all know studies comes first.
This rainbow that I saw today feels like it's here to remind me to look on a brighter side. A closed door means another open door. Don't lose faith! There are still many other opportunities out there.
A beautiful rainbow will always come after a storm. There's always reasons for everything that has happened. I believe there are great plans ahead for me so I shall just work hard and anticipate :)
I am such a lucky girl today, be happy velle.

No comments:
Post a Comment