Sunday, 22 February 2015

Happy CNY 2015

Its the 'mehmeh' year! Actually I don't know its the mehmeh year until I saw everyone posting happy mehmeh year with their nice ootds. Guess I am just living in my own mundane world hurhur.

First day of CNY was rather boring but owell the second day was good! Brought xy back to my relative house for the very first time because my mum kept bugging me to haha. Actually I wasn't ready to bring him go but I guess I'll never be ready so its really now or never HAHA. Was really nervous Idk why but actually things went pretty allright. I guess my family all likes him and have quite a good impression towards him so yup all good! :)

And I finally submitted this burden PWR assignment. Been weighing me down so much for the whole of last week and my CNY. I couldn't enjoy my CNY because I was so stress over it. Glad its over again hurhur. Find my appetite back again keke.

Ok so back to story. Ended my second day of CNY with my peeps again. Actually we went to watched ABTM3 on #cnyday1 and OGOSH TOSH AND THE GUYS all so handsome ^^ I like eh so cool so fit!!! Their figure and their tantan skin so nice!!!! I LIKE HAHA.

My luck for gambling was quite good too, hope every gambling session I can win money so I can save more. HUAT AH.






















Was sweating like crazy at WCP, we really played like there's no tomorrow. And I still can't conquer my fear of climbing the big triangle thingy. I name it as bermudas triangle though haha. :(

As I grow older, CNY just seems different. Realized that the number of hongbaos I get can't compare to the quality time that I get to spend with my family/relatives despite all the family issue. Money can define happiness but family/time spend with your loved ones give you even more happiness isn't it? 

Owell, another small valuable lesson learnt. :)

Welcome to recess week, let's chiong and study hard. Goodnight :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment