Sunday, 8 February 2015

Was I wrong?  I thought being honest is always good. Is it the way I phrase my words or is it I am just..wrong?

When you're tired, you just can't think of anything to say.. But I just kept waiting but knowing you don't know what to say I just keep trying but it just I'm so insanely tired that I really.. aiya nvm.. 

I'm so tired..Really really tired.. This always happen when I am at my most stressful period. I have so much to do yet so little time and I'm just incredibly tired. All I want to do is to have one less thing to worry about, one less thing on my mind. I really don't want to add any more burdens..

Why is it so hard? Am I not good enough? Every time the same issue happened, I can't help but to wonder and question myself..

Hate how this affects me but I just gonna try not to bother it..

A good cry and a good sleep is all I need.

I know, tomorrow will be a better day.

Jiayou VELLE! Hang on..

No comments:

Post a Comment