I'm just like that.. This is just me..
I'll rather suffer alone than to let my loved ones be unhappy. I'm just like this... I'll always place others needs, happiness before me. I just don't like to be a burden to others. Even if I'm not very close with you, I wouldn't want to be a burden.. I'll always reflect and question myself first whenever something goes wrong. I just don't want to see people upset because of me. I'm just like that what... :(
I try to see the good in everyone and not be judgey. I just constantly remind myself there's a reason why people behave the way they're and it's not up for me to judge, just concentrate on the good...
I have reasons for everything that I do, how I behave and all. It's just i sucks at expressing myself. But if you know me well enough, you'll know why I am like that. I will rather suffer alone, make sacrifices than to see my loved ones unhappy. I don't mind being the one letting down my ego just to apologize and make things better. As long as I'm not a burden to others, all the sarcifices and efforts are worth it. I just.. Don't like to see people unhappy.
But am I wrong? I'm just trying to be a better person, better friend and a understanding girlfriend.
I'm still gonna be myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment