I love IU, I think I am really her fan hehe following every social media platforms or fan base that she have. I am surprised by my actions because I know I'm not someone who placed so much enthusiasm over popz stars/idol. But to me, she's different. I like her ever since she debuted.. this is crazy but its true and I been following her all these years, catching up with her music/tv shows/variety shows. She has an absolutely amazing voice. Her music is my remedy. I really love listening to her songs. I would always search for her playlist in youtube and listen to her songs while studying. I would always replay her songs but I never got bored of it. I love how her songs tells a story and the fact that she wrote most of her songs. I think I sounds so les here but I really love the way she is. Love the way she carries herself and her music. I really like her covers and the way she sang to suits her own style and personality. I am a proud IU fan and I really hope she will travel to Singapore one day. I am really happy for her continuous success and how she always challenge herself to try new styles! I am proud of the recognition she's getting because she truly deserves from all her hardwork and amazing talent.
This is one of my favourite song: Friday :)
And below is a song that I teared upon listening to it, I don't even know why just so sad.
And below is a song that I teared upon listening to it, I don't even know why just so sad.
And of cause, she's really pretty and cute and just purrrrfect heeeheee.
From your Singapore Fan Girl who is very happy that you actually OPEN AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. I BEEN WAITING FOR IT AND IT HAPPENED. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment