Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Birthday Months

Hell weeks for all SMU students!! Getting minimal rest for the last two weeks and finally, my presentations/reports are all over! Left with three more projects and then study break > finals > year 1 over >summer break. Stayed in school past midnight to rush out project, cray cray lifezxxxxxx but I kinda enjoy it. Maybe because I try to appreciate school more ever since I sort out my thoughts.
 
Some updates for the past weeks!

Project Interview with our leader! Met up with xy and we went woodlands waterfront park, very coolz place and I saw many crabscrabs!





Mummy Birthday! Brought her to Dian Xiao Er at lot 1 for dinner and sang happy bday song at her at home, I love my pretty mama! Thanks bebe for the cake <3














Paid our last respect to Mr. Lee Kuan Yew for the last time. Surprisely, we only queued for 45 min! Anyway, the feeling was really heavy to just witness his casket infront of your eyes. I guess I would never forget that day.



Stayed-over at Pow's house last Friday and badminton with the guys the next day. Need more stay-overs like these!!





Not forgetting, it's my KING and BESTFRIEND birthday!



Celebrated the King's birthday on the actual day. Brought him to Mellben Seafood to have crabs, gosh its so damn good. But we over order hahahaha but its okay. I wanna try the chili crab next time blehz =p

No lavish dinner, no splendid birthday celebration but just doing our fav things and eating our fav foods. I enjoyed myself though it wasn't my birthday. I hope you had an unforgettable 22nd birthday with me, my special one <3 







Was already at the bus stop waiting for bus to go home already but I somehow realized that I haven't sing a birthday song and bought him a cake individually. So we went to starbucks and had our own mini celebration heee =x *anyway the starbucks raspberry cheesecake nice leh



Happy Birthday, my special one <3


Don't mind being a shorty beside you for the rest of my life <3


Because I totally drained myself the past week.. this is what happen to me...


So much that I want to do during summer break, I am excited! 






No comments:

Post a Comment