Sunday, 17 May 2015

Strength


I feel so sad.. :( My mama keep ask me to find job sigh.. which I am already looking? Damn sad when she keep talking over money issue and the benefits of me going out to work blah blah. I mean I understand la but must you keep on saying? I just want to not rush and find something I really like to do :( why my family don't understand.. sigh. really damn sad. Wish I could always be a kid 4eva really so sad. The responsibilities and burdens of being an adult, I'm starting to feel it.. Damn sad. Not like I am not stress over it myself also mah..

Anyway came across an article and lol really just what I needed at this point of time. Is it god, you want me to read so I can feel better hahaha lame >.<

" You're going to have a meltdown at some point along the way. Its pretty much guaranteed. It will happen when you're lost and when you don't know what you want, or when you don't get what you want, or when what you want changes and you have to start this whole walk through the woods all over again. But you survive, you thrive. You pay attention to the little signs along the way. You learn from mistakes. You gather up your lessons and keep on trucking. You try again. You do better. You get one step closer. "

" Then when you're finally out of the woods, you breathe deeply and soak up the sunshine. It feels so good to finally arrive. Life feels like a big open meadow, yours for the taking. You've made it. Enjoy it. Drink it in."

Life is a series of mountains and meadows and walks in the woods. Make your own journey a good one, and find the strength to choose your own path. 

Tomorrow is another brand new day. I gotta get over and do whats important.

No comments:

Post a Comment