Recently, I have this perspective that social media is bad. It distracts you, it makes you obsess over posting photos instead of living in the moment. We just.. get way too much exposure to stupid things. I just came to have this thinking that when people post photos or tweet something, it makes me wonder are you really who you portray online? I just feel like.. social media somehow creates a " false person ". Not saying it is a bad thing, I mean there's always good and bad to everything but I am just wondering if whatever we portray online, is that our true representation?
The lack of privacy is also one issue.
Haha just some thoughts for the day hmm, perhaps we should all just ask ourselves if we are really who we are or are we just presenting a false sense of self to boost our self esteem? Haa
Ok goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment