Sunday, 19 July 2015

BIG BANG WORLD TOUR [MADE]

Totally worth it! The concert was super awesome!!!! Regretted not going for their concert that time and this time I told myself I MUST GO AND YESH ITS SO WORTH IT!!! BB never disappoints!! Their energy level was so high and the whole stadium was jumping, standing and screaming. Super good!!!!! <3 Had such a great time and time seems to passed by so fast :(

Idk why and how I started to like BB but I have always been following on their updates and I am really really glad that I went this time. LOVE YOU ALL MY BB OPPAS!!!!!

Wish I could rewind back! Already missing them :( They said they'll be back soon so I'll be waiting ^^ HEHEHE 

And love you my concert buddy ningningz had such a great day with you esp those htht moments!!!!!!!











HAHAHA DK WHAT DAESUNG DOING

THEY'RE SUPER COOL AND ENGAGING




























PLEASE BE BACK SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment