Friday, 25 September 2015

Thunder


Its true. I was happier 2 years back. Was looking back at my past photos and I realised how much happier I was, how genuine my smile was. 

I guess I really changed. When and how did all these changes occur? Life wasn't easy back then too, but I guess I was happy some days. I had so much fun back then. It seems like, I am so busy trying to figure myself out these days that I lost myself eventually without myself realising it too/

On top of that, I am adding unnecessary stress to myself. This year, I been smiling lesser and adding a lot of stress to myself. I feel like, I have so much to handle and I am putting all my worries in myself without asking for help..

Wait, I am still proud of myself in a sense that I chose to walked out of something that doesn't make me happy. But why it is that I am feeling more stressed than ever? I like what I am doing but its just weird that I am not exactly happy overall.

I just want to be the best version of myself and stop living in comparison with others. Often, we feel like we should change ourselves just to fit in or quickly settle down so I can be on the same pace with my other friends. Self reminder: To never let the opinions of others define me or my happiness or change who I am. Just do my best in everything, have a clear conscience and stay true to myself.. I may not be the best out there but I just want to be the best version of myself. I definitely deserve the very best right?

Its 3 more months to the end of 2015. I hope I can make things right this year and next year, 2016 will be a whole brand new year for me.. 

I just want to be happy again. Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment