I jogged, did sits up, climb staircase and skipping. LOL can't believe I did all this. Sounds insane can. I didn't even perspire this much during trainings! Great workout session but don't know how long can I hold on to this time. Cause everytime when school starts, I'll be very lazy cause everyday come back home, evening liao. My lessons all end at 5 to 6pm. So... ya you know... so tiring for me. But haiya, IF I WANT TO SLIM DOWN. I MUST MAKE EFFORT.
Considered as a stay home saturday today cause didn't really went out except accompany jinhan and fish to cut hair. So basically, I nua the whole home at home. Evening then went for jogging!
School.... been allright. Once again, I don't know what teachers are teaching and I need to put in extra efforts but haiya lazy again lol.
 |
LOL put this nose mask today?! Idk why I put but I saw my sis using it and I think it's quite interesting so ya lo. The peeling part hurts la!
|
So far.... life's ok lo.
No comments:
Post a Comment