Saturday, 28 April 2012

That one day














I think tumblr posts are interesting but I'm definitely not going to have a tumblr account HAHAHA. I like to steal people posts only LOL.

Was talking to Jinhan and I told her this:
" If by the end of 3 years really nothing happen right, I am gonna confess to him that he's been my eyecandy for these 3 years. Cause by then, he won't see me anymore and I won't get to see him too so I guess I would have the courage to give him hmm maybe a letter and tell him. " 

And she laughed! But ahhh I really thought over it when I was jogging just now. But I really wish nothing happen, he won't have a gf for these 3 years LOL. I've this selfish thinking now. What if this year, year 1s juniors got alot of pretty girls how?!!! He is so friendly towards girls, later he kana snatch away how!! Then I really no chance liao.

ONE DAY. I MUST BRING UP MY COURAGE AND TALK TO HIM. no more shyness la please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment