I feel very " alone " but well.. I feel good? It's good to be alone, as for now.
Sometimes being alone is so much better although there's moments where you definitely feel lonely but to put it in a bigger picture, alone is really better. And to end it off, I think I'm getting better. Getting more and more independent. I go shopping on my own. I travel to places alone cause I don't want to trouble people. I don't really tell my friends about my personal things except for one or two. Basically, I just do my own things myself. I don't like to call out to people for help. I just want to try to accomplish things on my own, I don't like to rely on people.
I think I sounded emo but don't worry, I'm not. I think I really feel good being like this. Nobody rushing you, you're just going with your own pace. Doing things that you like. Meet up friends when you really want to. Being alone, that's me. Just being myself. Really comfortable with it. And I found out that I somehow improved. As in I don't care about how people look at me already. I look cui to school, I don't care. My hair flying I also don't care lol. Basically I think I kind of don't care about how people going to judge me liao. It's like I got so tired of trying to be perfect, trying to make myself look nicer. But now I get it. Idw to care liao. I just gonna be myself and just be comfortable. I don't want to look nice to people. I just wanna be myself. And hmmm when you're being yourself, sometimes people thinks you look beautiful HAHAHA so ya just gonna stay positive for this point.
Well... I've thought over it already. I analyse it. I try my best to be fair. And yes, I made up my decision and ya, I am being very firm about this. And I got a feeling you are also making some decisions on me too. So ya, let's see then.
No comments:
Post a Comment