Today I am going to make up my mind on some things. I need to sort out my thoughts carefully cause I don't want my wrong thoughts to lead me in making a wrong choice. Want me to be honest? I am not very happy about it. A part of me is feeling ... thats why I am making this choice but it's also, this has been bothering me since a long time ago. Its just that I choose to ignore it, not doing anything about it. And sometimes I feel that I am doing things very wrongly and no, I am not going to let this happen to me cause I don't like myself to be like this. So today, I made up my mind. I am definitely going to make a choice. To allow who to cross over this line of mine.
I believe once I made up my mind. I am very firm in it and yeah don't expect me to change my mind cause I won't. I'll be very persistent about it because this is a important choice that I made.
Its okay if you don't understand what I am talking about. I just feel that, its time where I should stop myself from being this way cause I don't like it.
Cause when I truly likes someone very much, I won't do that. Never.
No comments:
Post a Comment