Luckily, my headache got better hehe. Because I met Shih ean for dinner together. It's really great that we still meet up every week to go home together for that eh 20 mins only LOL. But well, better than nothing. Anyway I felt much more relax after I met her. God, it was really better like hell!
Spam photos time! =D
![]() |
| All these deadlines/projects are really making me freaking stress. Just look at my eyes. |
![]() |
| Instagram really like cool leh. |
![]() |
| Just look at my eyesbags or maybe dark circles. Hai! |
![]() |
| lol I forever not ready to take photo |
![]() |
| Some of my new classmates! Gwendolyn and Hui Juan~ =D |
------------------------------------------
Okay done done. Used 15 min to blog. Now, time to get back on projects. Hai why everybody want to get " A " ? Can't we just think of doing our best first before thinking of that " A ". Can't we just stop comparing with others? Can't we just do our best first, grades... doesn't really matters if you do your best? Why can't we just do our part and not worry about how others are doing?
Well... this competitiveness, I really feel it.
.jpg)







.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment