Wednesday, 9 May 2012

S.C.A.R.E.D

I should be sleeping now because I had training today and my lessons tomorrow is at 8am to 6pm. But sian, I just wanna whine about school.

I'm so afraid of going to school nowadays because I am super worried for my projects + modules. Basically, can I said I am afraid of everything! I think I am seriously lagging behind in all my modules. YES I mean it, it's ALL modules. I am scare of doing projects because I don't know what the teacher really wants and there's seems to be alot of things that I don't understand. I am seriously FUCKING STRESS. 

I don't wanna go to school. I am scare of facing all the obstacles. I've got really nice friends in school. Some helped me a lot but the thing is.. there's something which they will never understand and I don't know how to pen it down here. Just want to say, I really hate it when I am being so slow in everything. So slow in learning and all the teachers are going at a really super fast speed. YEAR 2 is sooo cui. It's just the beginning and I am already damn sian to go school liao.....

End of story. So fucking fucking stress. Feeling so heavy it's like even when I lie on my bed, I can't really sleep cause all I think about is school....


NEW HAIRSTYLE FOR TRAINING TODAY. NICEEEEE? I REALLY LIKE IT this way cause it's my first time hehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment