Monday, 21 May 2012

Love comes naturally

I'm so bored now. Actually quite busy but I'm done with my part for this stupid bullshit assignment which is like endless, but well finally got over it my god. Its not yet over cause I need to wait for Sean to finish compiling the report so that I can check then go to bed. 8.30am to 6pm tomorrow, now 1am. So I guess by the time he finished doing, it's gonna be 3 - 4am. Well, its gonna be another sleepless night and hell week again.

Just hope that my presentation for this coming Tuesday will be well done! :) Anyway this module is such a bitch. No good guidelines, lecturers just ohohoh whenever we raise questions. Hai!


Enough of rantings. Well, I went out with Sharon, Jiayu and Jin han on Friday for dinner at JP. A little awkward at the start but ya, things are always awkward for the first time. But it's good after that. But ahh we was all so tired that we didn't save up energy for slacking. So ya, even for slacking we're so tired. Life's been so tiring for all of us.

Was talking about love love stuffs with Jiayu and Jin han yesterday. So many thoughts went through me. They told me to confess to him about being my crush, don't wait until year 3 then confess cause what if... what if he's got a girlfriend by then? What if he did have feelings for me but then we both just gave up cause none of us want to take the initiative? And who knows by then he told me " Velle, you should have told me one year ago? " LOL. WTF I think I am so funny LOL, thinking of all the possibilities hahaha! But oo well, I made up my mind to confess to him in Year 3 IF BY THEN, HE STILL DON'T HAVE A GF. But there are high chances that he would definitely have a GF? LOL.

I decided not to confess to him now because.. ya you know awkwardness and I'm actually not very sure if I really like him or not. As in ya I like him but I not sure if I REALLY LIKE HIM ALOT NOT. I don't want to make wrong assumptions. I just want to confirm my own feelings first before anything else. But on the other hand.... I just, well I don't know. I just don't know.

--------------------------------------------------------
Ok, enough of being so naggy. Time for some cool tumblr posts! :)




I really agreed with this.









No comments:

Post a Comment