Some cool GIF boom to share! I think GIF is so fun! hahaha!
 |
| In class! LOL look at anthony |
 |
| With ean, celebrating cherie's birthday! |
 |
| The three of us! |
 |
| Thursday evening together with xuan and fish for dinner! |
WMA Presentation last tuesday! It's good. Was the first group to present. Hahaha it's so funny! Cause nobody want to be the first to present so its like me, anthony and sean just said " OK LO, WE sacrifice, go present first. "
But woo, everything was good! Teacher said it was good. So I guess everything went quite well for us? Thank god, efforts paid off! :)
 |
| Siao want right take so many poloraids, but it's not mine la LOL. |
 |
| This are some of my new classmates! |
 |
| This is hui juan! |
 |
| Some of the girls! ( Gwen, Cherie, me, Candy and Hui Juan) |
Cherie's birthday celebration on Friday. Had Sakura International Buffet at Dhoby Gaut. I think the price was considered acceptable for the good foods over there. There's like unlimited snow crabs there that tastes super sweet and wah trust me, it's really good! :)
We went Shuffle at Clark Quake after that! Shuffle is not a club nor a bar, it's like a bistro where there are live bands around performing songs for you. Its a very nice place for you to chill! Though the drinks are expensive, its like one ice peach tea cost $6 to $7 but you will not regret going there. The ambience there is really cosy hehe. Will definitely bring my girls and brothers there during holidays! :)
 |
| Poloraid taken! |
I think I've tried alot of different kinds of buffet and kind of know more about foods all because of my poly friends which I think its good for me! Not only about foods, I know a lot of nice place to chill. All those places look like pubs but they're not pubs so its like kind of a safe place for me to bring my girls go next time? haha! I think its good that our life doesn't always revolve around the same people though ya, we always get back to them but it's good that we know more people because we get to learn more things from them. You get to learn more about people and even cool places. And since we're young, I believe we shouldn't always hang out at the same place. We should be bold LOL! Sometimes we should go to more cool places to hang out. Know more about Singapore so that we won't feel that Singapore is so boring!! Its more expensive but then its gonna be worth it right. Ok, I'll definitely bring my friends around. :D
MST next week. So cui. But before I start studying, I want to go and read my chinese book that I borrowed yesterday first!
No comments:
Post a Comment