Saturday, 30 June 2012

Back to mundane school life

Back to school..

1st week. 4 days of school, I skipped 2 days and even skipped the morning lessons on my last day of school for the week. I can't tahan school. I just feel scare of going to school lol. Maybe I'm crazy but every morning when I woke up, I am really FORCING myself to feel good about school. Everyday before I go to sleep, the thought of having school the next day just totally turns me off. I can't help but to feel sad and heavy. 

Am I being abnormal here? Because I hate school so much. I can't take all these stress and I can't stop thinking about the WAD assignment whenever I have WAD lesson. This fucking module. I'm so scare of taking this module. I know I'm not helping myself because I am having all these negative thoughts and I'm not even trying to think positively lol. Arghh seriously school just sucks!!!!

Came across so many tumblr posts and omg, all these really speaks my feelings. Really sia, tumblr is good at helping you to express your thoughts I guess haha!














All these really speaks my thoughts! Omg can't believe it.

Anyway I went out with Shih ean today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment