Received 6 projects for this term. Basically, I have projects for every modules. Just by thinking, I can feel the stress and tension already. Sian.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, my school life. Webcam in school!
Met up with Carol on Monday! Went to her house with Yi xuan and Jiayu. Wanna thanks her mum for always cooking us dinner whenever we go her house. Carol updated with us about her life and well so glad that we still meet up. Its true that our friendship can never go back to the same again but I feel that its good like this now too because we still tell each other our personal stuffs and will put in efforts to contact one another. I feel really nice about this. And! Cheryl so big already but still so small size.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Met up with Jiayu and had dinner, did work together at Mac's.
School just literally drains all my energy. Really on the verge of giving up. So tired.
RUNNING MAN DAKBAK!!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment