Sunday, 24 June 2012

Hahaha I posted 2 times today. I finished my WAD project already. I still can't manage to solve the error codes and the whole webpage are seriously in a mess but well.. we can't solve it so just let it be. I really tried my best already hai sian.

But after submitting, I really feel x10 times better. Thank god I can always msg gf, jinhan to tell them about it. Thank guys.. And Xinyou even msged me to encouraged me aww. Jiayu encouraged me too!!

I still feel really regretful for not turning up for the competition today. Its like I really want to play, fight it all out with them. But sometimes, you just have to give up something. Nevermind ba. I shall take it that there's always a next time. I can't believe I cry so much ytd. Cannot tahan myself zzzz but its a way for me to relieve stress. But there's a price to pay = EYES SO UGLY.

lalala i just don't want to feel this overwhelming stress again. Its too scary..

No comments:

Post a Comment