Sunday, 24 June 2012

I thought I completed the whole WAD assignment yesterday but the moment I sent to Anthony they all to check, there's problems with the codes and all the images just doesn't come out. I feel so helpless yesterday, though I still feel it now and it's not getting any better to be honest. .. I got so scared yesterday that I can really feel that I'm not breathing normally. I had competition yesterday and I'm feeling super exhausted already. I swear I am really physically and mentally tired, I really got no more energy to do my work and my eyes hurts so much because I use the computer for more than 12 hours..

I cried so much yesterday cause I feel that I am being a burden to them..I don't know who to call for help since its already like 3, 4am and nobody knows how to do too.. Anthony can't really help me because he don't know anything about JSP. Sean doesn't have dreamweaver so he can't do it too so it's like they're all waiting for me to finish compiling all the codes and I'm not good at JSP. I feel so stress, even now too..I really don't know how to solve the codes problem and its like I can only depend on myself in my group cause nobody knows how to do it/can't do it.. I feel so tired now but I can't get to sleep peacefully..

Final slowpitch competition today and I made up my mind that I'm not going today... When I woke up, I feel so sick, tired, sad and my eyes are all swollen.. I feel damn bad about it and this is the first time I really feel that I can't balance up softball and schoolwork equally..when I msg gf, jh and pow, I was crying cause I feel so disappointed in myself. I just feel that I am really lousy, always so slow in everything. I feel so guilty for letting sean and anthony to wait for me but I just feel so lost, fucking don't know how to solve the codes..

I'm still trying to do it now and I seriously feel so helpless. Nobody can help me with it and I can't do it.. I feel so tired.. feel like crying. I'm not going to turn up for school tmr.. I'm just gonna to lay in bed the whole day and sleep..

I really can't do this. This stress is too overwhelming..I can't take it..

No comments:

Post a Comment