Thursday, 26 July 2012

My poly mates


A pretty dress from Shih Ean & a birthday card!

A nice necklace, photoframe and a birthday card by Hui Juan & Gwen! I'm seriously touched!!! 

In school today! I wore a dress hehehe cause I wanna look good today but the way I look in all these webcam photos like.... pin up + specs = -....- but its ok!

Look like auntie velle~







Last but not least, the small honey cupcakes and birthday card made sincerely by Enqi!


I feel super exhausted now, in every way but nevertheless I had a really good day. Today is one of the best day I ever had this year! So let me describe today with details heeeheee, I'm smiling now! :) :) :)

I woke up feeling really really tired because I had training the day before and I slept late for I have work to be completed. I didn't overslept but I choose not to wake up and decided to miss my first 8am lesson. At first, I didn't expect today to be a great day but I just want to look nice today, look pretty today! I don't know why also but I just want to feel good about myself today. So hmm I wore a dress to school today hahaha! When I reached classroom, most of my classmates just asked me " wah velle why you wear dress today? " " wah velle wear dress leh. " " eh its my first time seeing you wear dress leh. " " go out with bf ah? " There are all sorts of comments by them hahaha! I guess they just don't get used to seeing me wearing a dress since I always appear to be so  anyhow haha,

I'm so touched by my poly mates! They're so nice to me! Is like this we didn't even know each other for 6 months and they bought me a present, somemore it's a photoframe and a card. :) I don't know how to tell them how I actually feel. I'm in a loss of words haha! All I know was to say oooo thank you thank you so many times. But I really feel so sweetttttt. Not forgetting, Shih ean & Enqi too! I feel their efforts. I really appreciate all these little things. Really made my day. Still got Ant, Cherie, Sean!! Always having troubles finding the right words that fits in my thoughts.

I feel that I am not a person who should deserved all these. All these happiness! I am not good enough to deserve this much of happiness, you know this feeling? Like I feel too thankful but at the same time, I feel so guilty. I think its because a part of me always feel that no matter how close you can be with your poly friends, there's always a limit. Guess that I'm wrong, so wrong. Owell, so I should learn to open my heart hahaha to welcome all these good people. =DDDDD

I still have a lot to say. I'm feeling really lost over what to choose for year 3. But nvm next post bah! Let this be a happy post to rmb. =D

As for my life now: Very hectic, Extremely insufficient sleep, Stress but well I somehow got used to it, Happy, Lost, Thankful.



Till then, signing off at 10.32pm ( 26 July 2012 ) - A day worth remembering



No comments:

Post a Comment