27 July 2012: Go school do project > Go Lot 1 MOF have dinner with family > Back home do project. Sounds really pathetic I know LOL. But I guess that's how life works when we grow older. You won't really have the FULL DAY to actually enjoy yourself. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the meal hehe. Nothing matters more than family to me.
28 July 2012: A mini birthday celebration with my brothers and girls at Shuffle. I won't say its a birthday celebration la, it don't feel like it hahaha, somehow it feels like a gathering for all of us which I feel its really good la, like ahhh!! There was a live band performing and guess what? I wrote in that piece of paper that I want them to sing a birthday song for me and they sang it for me hehehee. :) What a lovely night. :)
 |
| WITH TAOOO |
 |
| With moo moo thick thick eyebrows! |
 |
| Happy birthday to myself, 19 years old. Need to think of some hmmm things~ |
 |
| Group photo |
 |
| LOVE MY KAREN CAUSE I MISS HER SO MUCH |
 |
| FUCKING ......SIA THIS PHOTO. I LOOK LIKE I'M SICK HAIR GOING BALD LIKE DYING ANY SOONER~ |
 |
| The crazy outfielders |
 |
| SO SWEET TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX |
The way back home was torture sia. Cannot tahan my friends sometimes, so indecisive. We should have taken a cab long ago rather than waiting for the NEVER GONNA APPEAR NIGHT RIDER. Haiyo. Reached home at around 1am. Wanted to do work but was too tiring to do it so I went to sleep but I can't get to sleep cause I feel freaking guilty for not doing work so I woke up damn early next day to finish my work before I go out again. Seriously tired.
29 July 2012: Celebrate birthday with my girlfriend. She's damn sweet to me. She plan a lot of surprises for me even though theres a lot of failed attempts. She secretly bought DARK KNIGHT tickets on Friday so that she can give me surprise today. She baked cookies for me, a full of sincerity handmade card and a video that she did it herself. I'm so god damn touched, its like I know she is very very very very busy with her FYP and stuffs but just to made me happy on this special day, she did all sort of things for me. I'm not one who cry easily for this kind of emotional stuffs but she made me teared. ONE DROP OF TEAR. I love the contents.
It was a fruitful night. Movie at plaza sing > Geylang to buy her stuffs and there's a big basamala there, I call it BASAMLA la. Its damn big, not like the usual big its super big LOL. Whole stretch of foods. The weather was super hot, I can't breath. I just feel super sweaty and tired. But worth it! :DDDD
Thank you gf for all these surprises. You don't know how thankful I am to have you as my super supportive friend :)
Is like I think my future boyfriend won't be even this sweet to me. Really, friendship is FOREVER. Friends are like stars, you may not always see them but you know they're always there.
 |
| MY face damn big.. |
 |
| my ahir.... like tornado |
Deadlines deadlines deadlines but I'm here blogging instead. Really really exhausted. I've been going out too much so time management is so important. I need to wake up early to do work, come back home need to do work. Not getting enough sleep is what I sucks at cause I fall sick easily.
So many deadlines. So confusing of what to choose for next year. So exhausted that sometimes I can't even concentrate on doing work and just go sleep. Next day wake up die cause I need to put in double efforts to accomplish everything.
Kinda get used to these kind of workloads already but I still can't get used to this exhausted feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment