Sunday, 22 July 2012

My weekends & weight management

Nowadays, I've been staying at home so much and not going out. Kind of love this feeling though I'm getting lazier and lazier and get out of the house. The weather is damn sickening also so I have no motivation to get out of my house. I've a lot of work to do also, so staying at home during weekends is good too cause I'll managed to finish my work and still get to rest my brain and watch shows. Okay I think I sounds so no life, life so boring ahhh but I got more time for myself. I even went shopping alone last thursday after school LOL~

But I kind of miss my friends, nevermind meeting them next week kekeke ^.>

Weekdays also like this. No trainings = Go home do work day > Maybe jog > if got time watch shows > sleep. I know it's really no life but hai no choice. With the number of workloads here, I need to be very consistent in doing my work every week to prevent last min work! When I go out for too long, I'll feel guilty for leaving so much work behind zzzz. No peaceful mind hai~




Forgot to show you guys my new running shoes bought by my dear girls and brothers kekeke!
Been running quite consistently for the last 2 weeks. Sadly, I don't feel any difference in me. I don't feel any lighter or I become slimmer. My thighs still so gigantic and my flabby arms still so pompompom. Damn sian. I feel like giving up lol cause sometimes running is so tiring and just eat all the foods I want and become as fat as I can. Nobody judging me. Yeah but I know its impossible cause I am very conscious of how others think about me, how people see me etc. Sometimes I think I am too conscious over it. 

And I seriously hate something about me. MY BONE IS FREAKING BIG!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so big and ugly and fat. Whenever I see skinny girls (not those that left bone only ), I am really envious of them. Its like when they wear shorts, their legs look damn nice. And mine leh? Elephant truck pompompom _)_

Arghhxxxx don't know how to say out this feeling. Just feel super super super inferior.



No comments:

Post a Comment