Saturday, 21 July 2012

The sun will rise tomorrow

Maybe I should create a tumblr cause it's so interesting and all those posts help me to express myself and yeah its not bad leh.

Oh anyway I went to tidy up my wardrobe today and guess what I found? A t-shirt that Coach Marcus given to me! I had totally forgotten about it until my mum show it to me. I forgotten when did he gave it to me, it's like the memories are abit here and there hahaha! Nah let your see!

But's its short :(

But I like it so much cause it's damn cute!

WITH DEAR ISIS & SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






She very cute hor!

Next up tumblr posts~~~ So meaningful leh. Maybe I should really consider getting one you know.

I like this kind of hair! Not so straight then wavy wavy want! And the color is nice too!


He very cute right!!!

YES THIS.










OMG THIS THIS THIS! 




Ok. I think enough already, I think its very annoying huhhhh okok byebye!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment