Wednesday, 18 July 2012

A little white dress

Skipped training today again. Hai, what to say? I'm such a disappointment but then I really don't feel like going. I went for Monday training but I don't feel any happy. I'm like going for the sake of going only.

School's been ok so far. So good so far I guess? lol what I talking? -....- Is so far so good!
Really good with my classmates now hehe so fun to have them and thank god, got more girlfriends in school liao! Still think girls + girls = good combination!

Webcam with this two girls in class! They're nice people! At least as for now, I feel good because I'll try to motivate myself to go school. All because of friends ah~ They really brightens up my day in school!


Trying to give a sad face, but aww fail?




Oh forgot to introduce my new friends! ( Velle, Hui juan and Gwen)


They're so funny! So happy that I can click with them so well kekeke.

LOL I look like ah ma here. They laughed at this photo because hahaha ya my face LOL


awww what a nice effect, makes all of us look so flawless :)


How about nerdy?
Next up! Small fajar softball gathering. My girls bought me my running shoes for my advanced birthday present hehe so happy! Because there's a lot of sales now so its really better for them to get me one now :) kekeke~


Really love this photo so sweet lo! New fb dp!




Sometimes I really feel that I look better when I pin up my fringe but then sometimes really like damn cui cause it's like my face so BIG. Like JI PIAK.

And not forgetting, Rury's birthday that day. Bought for her balloons and a small cake.

The balloons are really nice right! Like so childhood feel only.


Was thinking about my perfect dress on my way home yesterday from training LOL. Most people would want to have a little black dress in their closet. Erm.. maybe it's only what I think la hahaha! But for me, my perfect dress would be a little white dress! Ah I think a white dress will makes girls look super sweet looking, neat and gentle! I saw one at FOX that day! But I don't have the money... Am trying my best to save up now so that I can get that white dress and wear it on my birthday.

Can't imagine how I will look like when I wear that white dress. I hope I will really look nice! Please let me carry those sweet looking aura hehehe. But when I think of my fat figure.. hai.. So please wait for me, don't disappear leh and discount, PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY!

Tomorrow maybe after lessons I shall go down and take a look.

My perfect dress ranking:

1. A sweet looking white dress
2. Floral dress
3. .... Haven't thought of it yet hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment