I can't explain this feeling. Its not a .... ermmm glorious success? but its certainly a progression to me. Did I explain my thoughts correctly? Haha I guess so! I can't believe I'm able to code it out myself, but of cause with a lot of help from my friends. :) So yup three cheers hehehe. Still got other projects but oh well!! Let this happiness lasts awhile!
Those days where you just feel lazy to do work.
![]() |
| SO I look so blur when my face no expression? |
![]() |
| Personally like this photo a lot... Don't know leh, seems different |
Also, some with ISIS. Love disturbing her, can relieve stress.
Hahahaha I was playing with her this ' SUSHI ROLL ' Game. We have to wrap one another as SUSHI. Then roll on the bed HAHAHAHA.
| LOL |
| Kept snapping photos of her until she got really annoyed with me cause I keep using taking photos as excuses to play with her. |
That's all!
And when people mistaken us, I kind of feel a little happy inside heeeeeeeeeee :DDDD










.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment