Sunday, 5 August 2012

Productively

When I was in year 1, I don't feel the tension.

But now when I'm in year 2, I can really feel the tension between my group mates. I'm someone who does things depending on my mood. I can be really productive and efficient if I want to but if I  don't really like doing it, I will procrastinate & procrastinate till the last min. #TypicalLeo

When it comes to group work, I'll try my best to do my work at a faster pace cause I know this is not only about me, it's about everybody and I know how much my friends really care about their GPA. I dropped its okay because honestly speaking, I don't really mind. Yes I mind a little but if it's drop I won't feel sad cause like I said, for whatever I did I know I did my best or perhaps I deserved it. So it's like, I get over it fast.

Well, what I really want to say is.. I shouldn't expect everyone to go along with the same pace as me. I should stop expecting and get this in my brain: " EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. " As in, I am feeling super lethargic these days. I finished my work, I sent to my friend and I am waiting for him to compile now. Tomorrow morning is deadline already. And I seriously don't like it when he do things so last minute. I mean yeah you can go out and enjoy have fun but please come back early and be responsible...I admit that he always provides quality work that's why compilation we always let him do but being responsible, time management... I seriously damn sian over it. It's not 1 or 2 times but a number of times. I feel very tired cause its like I always have to wait for him to compile finish then I can sleep.  You would be thinking now, why don't go sleep first?

I can if I want but what if something crops out, there's no one there to help him and isn't it very bad if I just leave him there doing compile on his own?

Arghhh maybe I should be more understanding over this.. I guess I am just feeling too tired that's why I really don't feel like staying up late. I just want to sleep badly..

Seriously just FML la. Projects really do kills friendships and change the way you think of your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment