Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Now the hardest thing to say is bye bye

Allright! I must learn to look things at a brighter side. Things will get better, in one way or another! So yup stay calm, don't worry so much.

Kind of... don't know how to start! Hmmm, I'm not feeling that well now. A little sick I guess...

Anyway, some photos that I always forgot to upload. It's been quite awhile though.

The poloraids is damn cool! Got fisheye effects and more!


Magnum Ice cream with the girls! My first time eating MAGNUM. Guess it's a little too sweet.




Those projects days. Just look at my eyes LOL. 




Presentation day!






Oyeah. Met up with beloved Ning and Lyn to celebrated my belated 19th birthday! Had Sakae Sushi at Suntec! WAH LAO DAMN FAR CAN. The walking distance is wahhhh! Quite awhile liao! Haha :)







Anyway, I created tumblr too! Come visit ok! :D


And recently, I came across this tumblr post which really omg omg omg just seriously speaks everything! Just totally express how I feel. Really really agreed so much.




Siann... I still miss my grandma a lot. It's like everything in the house just reminds me of her so much. When I walked to the kitchen, I turn and look at the seat where she always sit, a lot of memories. Now I understand how my Mummy feel after my Dad's passed away. Ok LOL It's feels weird, the word DAD come out from my mouth LOL.

As I grow older, I understand all these things so much more especially when you yourself experience it. You really really feel a lot and tends to like, cherish people around you more. Although at times, I still take things for granted but somehow.. I guess my thinking really changes a bit.

I believe all these takes time. It's definitely a wound that will heals but I guess the letting go part is not easy. A part of me still feel very heavy over it. It's like everything just keep coming back to me when I close my eyes and the funeral scenes just keep repeating over and over again in my head.

Hmmm but then slowly la huh! As time goes by, it will be easier to deal with. Moving on is allright but letting go is the difficult part especially when I'm at an age of being able to think sensibly. 

IT'S OK TO FEEL THIS WAY. SLOWLY SLOWLY. THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW.

Anyway, don't worry people. I'm actually ok already! Just that will still think la huh!



Really ah this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment