Been working really hard for work. Don't really have anything that I want now or whatever things that are really troubling me. The only thing that I am desperate and really in need is just MONEY. When you work, you'll truly understand the importance of money. Not to say, money can buy you happiness but you see, without money you can't really buy happiness too. So in a way, to me MONEY = HAPPINESS. If I got the money, I can enjoy and not worry about not having enough at Australia! If I got the money, I don't even need to extend my work just to earn more money to get a new phone. Its not that my mum won't pay for me but then its like, if I can, why not just try to depend on myself and earn money to get the things I want? I don't want to always depend on her.
I'm not rich, neither am I well-off. I know some of my friends will feel that although I'm from a single-family, I'm still living quite good but the fact is.. I'm not. Its very hard to tell people about your family stuffs because people tends to assume what they see. Its not easy to explain also like where the money come from? why you still got money after so long even your mum not working? Your father save so much money? Its just very hard to explain.. Most of the times, I've the money to spend is because I save it on my own. I'll try my best not to spend that much in school and after a month, I'll always manage to save like at most $70 to $100 and I'll just spend it away, spend it on the things I like. I'll also try to apply for scholarship in school and study hard and aim for it because if I get it, its a huge sum and I'll get to pay for my school fees!!!
What I want now is just to work and work and work. If I can, I really want to study and work at the same time and not take any more pocket money from my mum again. Its not easy on her and its not enough for me too especially I always go out. But the thing with me is that, I gets tired and stress easily and the workloads for school.. I don't even know if I'm able to handle it.
Owell, just saying how I feel, not trying to imply anything though. Money is a bitch.




No comments:
Post a Comment