Saturday, 29 September 2012

Is it wrong to always believe that a story has two sides? You asked me this question and you tell me how you feel about this situation. I've my own way of analyzing this situation too but I do not want to really share it out because I fear that we might quarrel once again because of different thinking and I know you're one who really stick up to yourself as in in this way, your thinking. Also, it might be unfair because I already knew the situation beforehand so if I told you how I feel, its kind of a little unfair because this is not my first reaction to it?

But then.. a story has two sides and I definitely know what you're trying to say and yup, I get it. But there's another story behind it so its not necessary that we should push all the blame to one person because I believe its all these people that accumulated all these shits together la.

Just wondering.. can a friendship be really that fragile even though you know that person for so many years? Just because someone change, things happened, does it means people can never get back as best friends together again? It scares me.. how do.. how do best friends just fall out of one another so easily. A lot of things can happened and sometimes you never know. It may be one little thing but all these little things can just accumulate to ONE BIG THING arghh Idk where I am going la! Aiya my bottomline is can friendship be that fragile?

No comments:

Post a Comment