Saturday, 24 November 2012

Braces



Claypot laksa with my classmates one day

Our IMD REPORT HOHO






Karen's birthday!








Most of my projects are down! Its now the revision week and then MST period. I got two papers only thats why I like so slack like that huh but aiyree.

Anyway I am considering on putting braces. My friends around me has been asking me to put leh, do you think I should put? I feel that I should put la but then I'm scare. I went for dental appointment that day and my dental told me my teeth is considered borderline, can put if I want but if I don't want its ok also! And he said that if teeth too straight and neat not nice, sometimes must have some imperfections in your teeth then nice hahaha! He even commented that some of the actress/actors have very fake teeth LOL. So I'm thinking la, if I don't put, I think I'll regret in the future.

But I am damn scare of the pain!! As in, going to the dental is like a big challenge for me. I fear of going to the dental since young and I am not kidding about this! But for the sake of beautiful teeths, maybe I should go? To my dear friends, If you ever saw this post, please text me and give me some opinions on whether to put on braces not.

There is so much things that I want to do that requires a large sum of money. I am considering of getting my car license next year but I'm still contemplating la! A lot of factors to consider. Actually no la, just money problems and maybe time management. Its gonna be a busy year next year I think because its my last year of poly but if I really want to get my car license, I think I'll be able to squeeze some time out.

Need to plan out my time, think about my studies/future and set some goals for 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment